- Ticket Bookings and Show Information
9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Accessibility Bookings
Phone: 1300 11 10 11 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm)
Or submit a request online.
Bookings can also be made in person at:
191 Collins Street, Melbourne,
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
PLEASE NOTE: There is lift access to the Stalls level at the Regent Theatre. Patrons with limited mobility are advised that seating in the Stalls (ground level) is the most accessible.
We advise patrons to speak with the Box Office directly at time of booking.
- Group Bookings
Call: 03 9299 9873
Email: [email protected]
9.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Thursday
- Box Office Opening Times
Visit the Box Office at the Regent Theatre, 191 Collins Street, Melbourne, open Monday to Friday 10am-5pm.
During a theatre season, the box office is open 1.5 hours prior and ½ hour after a show performance start time.
- Payment Types
Credit Card or Eftpos preferred.
- Box Office Collections
Pre-paid tickets can be collected from the venue Box Office within the said opening hours or from 1.5 hours prior on the day of the performance.
- VIP Experience Ticket and Voucher Collection
VIP Experience ticket holders can pick up tickets and vouchers from 1 hour pre-show on the day of the event at the VIP collection counter to the left up the marble staircase on arrival at the Regent Theatre, opposite the Box Office.
- Exchange Policy
Ticket exchanges MAY be available for certain shows. Requests can be submitted via this LINK or phone 1300 11 10 11, option 3, between Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- All requests must be made no later than 7 days prior to start of the ticketed performance.
- Only 1 exchange per event will be allowed.
- A per ticket exchange fee of $8.40 applies up to a maximum of $25.20 per exchange transaction.
- All requests are subject to availability at the time of exchange and must be of equal value of the original ticket(s) purchased.
- If you wish to exchange to a higher priced ticket(s), you will be required to pay the full price of your new tickets, plus the applicable exchange fees and then a credit will be applied on your original date tickets.
- No exchanges or refunds can be provided after the deadlines listed above or after a performance date unless required by applicable law.
- Exchanges may also be available if the performance is postponed or rescheduled.
We can only assist customers who purchased their tickets via Ticketek, the authorised ticket seller for all Marriner Group venues (Regent Theatre, Comedy Theatre, Princess Theatre and Forum Melbourne) or through approved partners.
If you purchased tickets through any other channel, please contact the seller directly.