To help us create a safe and positive experience, we ask that everyone plays their part:
- Undertake good hand and respiratory hygiene. Make use of the hand sanitiser that is available throughout the venue, and sneeze or cough into your elbow.
- Patrons can wear a mask while at the venues at their own discretion.
- If you or one of your party (including any children) feel unwell at any time, please make your way out of the auditorium. Our staff are available to assist you.
Please also refer to our Conditions of Entry for further information. By entering the venue, you agree to abide by these Conditions, and you also agree to follow the directions of our staff and signage, and any applicable government directives.
We aim to provide a safe venue for all patrons and have additional protocols in place including:
- Notices are posted at auditorium doors advising if the performance contains any smoke or haze effects, strobe or flashing lights, loud noises or gunshots, or other factors that may likely cause issues with patron health.
- Comprehensive protocols are in place to minimise risk of transmission of respiratory diseases like colds, influenza and COVID.
- All venues are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised prior to every performance, with additional attention to foyers and other public spaces throughout the performance.
We are here to ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable experience. If your question hasn’t been answered here or you have any additional queries or concerns, you can contact us by calling 1300 11 10 11 or by emailing us at [email protected], or you can speak with any of our staff at the theatre.