COVID-19 Message for Marriner Group patrons
The health and safety of everyone at our venues is our priority and we have been closely monitoring the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
In line with the latest advice from the Australian Federal and Victorian Governments on the prevention of the spread of COVID-19, Marriner Group has announced updates regarding the following scheduled performances and events from Monday 16 March 2020. A decision on any potential further cancellations or rescheduled events will take into consideration any developments in the COVID-19 situation.
Production temporarily suspended:
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child at the Princess Theatre - performances suspended through to 17 January 2021
(more information at: https://www.harrypottertheplay.com/au/covid-19-update/)
- For the latest information regarding all Forum Melbourne shows visit: https://forummelbourne.com.au/shows
- SIX: The Musical at the Comedy Theatre
(more information here: https://www.sixthemusical.com/australia)
- Boublil & Schönberg's "Do You Hear The People Sing?" at the Regent Theatre
(more information & rescheduled dates here: https://marrinergroup.com.au/shows/do-you-hear-the-people-sing)
- Wagner's Das Rheingold at the Regent Theatre
(more information & rescheduled dates here: https://marrinergroup.com.au/shows/wagners-das-rheingold)
- Julia Morris - “I’m Not Even Joking” at the Comedy Theatre
(more information & rescheduled dates here: https://marrinergroup.com.au/shows/julia-morris)
- Friends! The Musical Parody at the Comedy Theatre
(more information & rescheduled dates here: https://marrinergroup.com.au/shows/-friends-the-musical-parody)
- Bran Nue Dae at the Comedy Theatre
(more information at: https://brannuedaemusical.com.au/important-announcement/)
- Menopause The Musical at the Comedy Theatre
(more information at: https://menopausethemusical.com.au/)
- Fiddler on the Roof at the Comedy Theatre
(more information at: https://marrinergroup.com.au/shows/fiddler-on-the-roof-a-fiddler-afn-dakh/)
All ticket holders will be contacted by Ticketmaster in due course. For ticket holders booked to attend performances and events during this time, refunds will be made available. We ask that you wait to hear from Ticketmaster, you do not need to contact the venue.
If you have any further queries, please visit our FAQ page here: https://marrinergroup.com.au/covid-19-faqs
For up to date information, please consult the dedicated WHO page or the Australian Government health website.
We seek your understanding and support in working together during these unprecedented circumstances. Please remember that this situation is temporary. Tickets are still on sale for future performances and we look forward to welcoming you back to our venues again soon.