COVID-19 Message for Marriner Group patrons
The health and safety of everyone at our venues is our priority and we have been closely monitoring the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
In line with the latest advice from the Australian Federal and Victorian Governments on the prevention of the spread of COVID-19, Marriner Group has announced updates regarding the following scheduled performances and events from Monday 16 March through to Sunday 12 April. A decision on any potential further closure will take into consideration any developments in the COVID-19 situation.
Production temporarily suspended:
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child at the Princess Theatre
(more information at: https://www.harrypottertheplay.com/au/covid-19/#)
- Come From Away at the Comedy Theatre
(more information at: https://comefromaway.com.au/covid-19-coronavirus-statement/)
- Billy Elliot the Musical at the Regent Theatre
(more information at: https://marrinergroup.com.au/shows/billy-elliot-the-musical)
- Melbourne International Comedy Festival events at Forum Melbourne (excluding Frank Woodley)
(more information at: https://www.comedyfestival.com.au/2020/2020-statement)
- The 37th Annual Green Room Awards Ceremony
(more information at: https://www.greenroom.org.au/awards/ceremony2020/)
Postponed - more details to follow:
- Violent Femmes at Forum Melbourne
- Marc Rebillet at Forum Melbourne
(more information here: https://www.frontiertouring.com/marcrebillet)
- Frank Woodley at Forum Melbourne
- Tom Gleeson, Tommy Little, Wil Anderson - Wilegal, and Wil Anderson - Whatchu Talkin' 'Bout Wil? at the Comedy Theatre
- SIX: The Musical at the Comedy Theatre
(more information here: https://marrinergroup.com.au/shows/six-the-musical)
- Boublil & Schönberg's "Do You Hear The People Sing?" at the Regent Theatre
(more information here: https://marrinergroup.com.au/shows/do-you-hear-the-people-sing)
All ticket holders will be contacted by Ticketmaster in due course. For ticket holders booked to attend performances and events during this time, refunds will be made available. We ask that you wait to hear from Ticketmaster, you do not need to contact the venue.
If you have any further queries, please visit our FAQ page here: https://marrinergroup.com.au/16-march-to-12-april-faqs
For up to date information, please consult the dedicated WHO page or the Australian Government health website.
We seek your understanding and support in working together during these unprecedented circumstances. Please remember that this situation is temporary. Tickets are still on sale for future performances and we look forward to welcoming you back to our venues again soon.