Wedding & Event Sales Executive
Applications close at: Oct 31 2021
Calling all event lovers!
Are you a highly motivated person who loves events through and through? An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Wedding & Event Sales Executive to join our team. In this role you get to manage weddings & events at some of Melbourne’s most unique and iconic venues including the Plaza Ballroom, Forum Melbourne, the Regent, Princess and Comedy Theatres as well some offsite venues.
We are looking for a self-starter who thrives in a high-pressure environment - nothing phases you, and challenges are exciting! Working both independently and as part of a great team, you'll be responsible for sourcing and converting event opportunities, developing and maintaining new and existing client relationships, and organising events from initial enquiry through to post-event follow up, across the areas of weddings, corporate functions, special events and corporate entertainment. Your organisation skills are second to none, as is your attention to detail - nothing gets past you!
- A keen interest in delivering the best possible client experience and a keen customer focus.
- Self-organised and ability to multi-task within tight time frames and under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm and patience to achieve best possible outcomes.
- Willingness to take direction and work as part of a team.
- A passion for networking and events.
Experience and Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years working in events.
- Relevant experience in the planning and administration of weddings & events.
- A strong operational understanding of food and beverage.
- Developed organisational and administrative skills.
- A proven ability to build rapport with clients through excellent verbal and written communication.
- The ability and desire to work within a team environment.
- Experience with event software desirable but not essential.
If you would like to work in some of Melbourne’s most iconic venues and enjoy a varied role, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please email us your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.