Ticketing & Programming Coordinator
Applications close at: Jul 23 2021
Marriner Group is seeking to engage an enthusiastic and competent Ticketing & Programming Coordinator to join our Forum Melbourne team. The Forum is one of Australia’s most famous music venues, and plays host to some of the world’s biggest artists. This role oversees the ticketing account for all shows at Forum Melbourne and supports the Programming & Commercial Manager in maintaining the venue calendar and ticketing platform for the venue, liaising between venue hirers, ticketing company and internal staff.
- Liaising with promoters & ticketing company for all event builds.
- Coordination of all on-sales, allocations and ticket reports.
- Working with the Box Office Manager to ensure smooth operations of ticketing systems and processes.
- Providing clear communication to box office to ensure customer service and ticketing issues can be resolved efficiently.
- Maintaining the venue calendar and coordinating venue holds and availability.
- Preparing & issuing contracts for confirmed bookings.
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with all stakeholders including promoters, agents, ticketing partners and Marriner Group staff.
- Ad-hoc support to the broader Forum & marketing teams as required.
- Proven experience within the music / ticketing industries.
- A strong understanding of ticketing operations for events.
- Established relationships with promoters & agents desirable.
- A keen interest and enthusiasm for delivering best possible outcomes.
- Good problem-solving and time management skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Willingness to take direction, a keen work ethic and a willingness to learn.
- A proven high standard of written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- A good understanding of the important role you play within a team environment.
Marriner Group is a respected independent company, managing five world-class venues including; the Princess Theatre, Regent Theatre and Comedy Theatre, Forum Melbourne and the Plaza Ballroom. All venues are based in Melbourne's CBD and we deliver hundreds of theatre, live music, festival and corporate events each year across our world class venues.
If you feel you match the above criteria, and would like to play your part in delivering some of Melbourne’s best events, enjoy a varied role where no two days are the same, and enjoy working in a collaborative and dynamic environment, we would love to hear from you.
Applications for this position close at 5pm Friday 23 July. Please include your resume and a cover letter when applying and send to email@example.com. Only successful applicants will be contacted.