Ticketing & Customer Service - Casual Positions
Applications close at: Oct 31 2021
Marriner Group is seeking experienced and enthusiastic ticketing and customer service agents to assist our team in the delivery of excellent sales and customer service outcomes for our clients and patrons. Reporting directly to the Ticketing Services Manager and Assistant Box Office Manager you will have the opportunity to help create a welcoming and world class experience for our patrons.
The successful candidates must be able to demonstrate key competencies in the following areas:
- Ability to work flexibly across business and performance hours
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office
- Proven experience with using a Ticketing System platform at an intermediate level is desirable
- Previous cash and payment transaction handling experience
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team working across multiple locations and multiple events
- Proactive and detail orientated
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in a complex environment
- Enthusiastic, energetic and customer service focused
To be a successful candidate you must also be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills and a professional manner demonstrating impeccable customer service.
If you feel that you can contribute to the success of Marriner Group and have the necessary experience and skills, please apply now by sending in a resume and cover letter addressing the required competencies to email@example.com.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.