Bar & Wait Staff
Applications close at: Dec 24 2021
We are seeking experienced and enthusiastic hospitality superstars to join the Food and Beverage team. Marriner Group is renowned for its event production, world class hospitality, theatrical expertise and for delivering the most spectacular events in Melbourne.
- Work in some of Melbourne's most iconic venues
- Excellent remuneration
- Exciting and varied work environments
Our staff work across all our venues; Regent, Princess & Comedy Theatres, Forum Melbourne and the Plaza Ballroom. We look for a high level of flexibility & adaptability in our staff. A shift could be anything from a busy theatre retail bar, high end fine dining, banqueting & cocktail events, or fast paced live music bar service.
Successful applicants are required to have the following skills and attributes:
- The ability to work a 7-day rotating roster (Fridays, Saturdays and late nights essential);
- Proven experience in high quality hospitality service;
- Knowledge of wine, beers, cocktails & spirits is highly desirable;
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure;
- Strong customer service focus;
- Outgoing and friendly disposition;
- High standard of presentation and grooming;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Can-do attitude;
- A current RSA certificate
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume, a cover letter and at least two references to email@example.com.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.